Friday, August 29, 2008

Fish, sharks, tigers, oh my

A few weeks ago, while Scott was in Wisconsin, I took all the kids to the Denver Aquarium... Matt and Zach, too ~ I know, I am a masochist. I have been wanting to post the pictures but haven't found the time until now. So, here they are. We spent several hours looking at fish and sharks and other sea creatures. Then we ate dinner at the restaurant inside the Aquarium. The restaurant is surrounded by a huge 'fish tank' and the kids liked watching the diver get in the tank to feed the fish. The tiger was sleeping...so that was a disappointment. The shark was stalking the kids...think Jaws music in the background. The otters were super active and very playful with the kids next to the window ~ we liked watching the otters play for a long time. The jelly fish are always relaxing to me to watch and I wish I could spend more time at that tank. The highlight was getting to feed the sting ray...the kids really enjoyed that part.


No comments: